Indies’ Ajax Cart Magento Module allows customers to manage their products from the shopping cart easily without clicking on update button. With each and every update, only the shopping cart is refreshed. This instant interaction allows users to continue shopping without waiting for the page to be refreshed. The process of addition and deletion of products is very fast on the shopping cart also.
Indies’ Ajax Cart Module makes shopping in your Magento store fast and very enjoyable with this web 2.0 feature of adding and removing products from the cart without boring and time consuming page reloads. This module also resets the cart if the customer is not active for specified minutes so the product won’t get sold if got out of stock in the mean time. This modules works for any type of Magento products you are selling.
- Module is compatible with all types of products available in Magento like simple products, virtual products, configurable products, group products, downloadable products and etc.
- Module stops page reload. This will save buyer’s time.
- No page updating or reloading required while removing the products from the shopping cart.
- Shopping Cart is automatically updated.
- The figure of number of items in the cart also gets updated when cart is updated., e.g. “My Cart (3 items)”
- Hides the AJAX cart popup in specified time automatically.
- Built as per Magento standards.
- The shopping cart automatically reset to 0 if user is not active for specified minutes. This helps to stores having very fast updates in inventory due to high amount of orders.
- Layout can be customizes very easily using CSS.
- Supported by all major browsers (IE7+, Firefox, Opera, Chrome, Safari)
- Supports HTTPS
- User friendly. Very easy to install as well as use.
Q: Can I use this module on any of my test domains or IP?
A: This extension comes with single domain license. You can’t use the module on domain other then the official licensed domain. You also won’t be able to use module with any IP as that will not show the domain name. However you have following test domains available for your development and testing work.
- great module but a tiny suggestion Review by James White
Quality Communication Price Timeline
Write Your Own Review
Version Log Information is not available yet!
Change Log Information is not available yet!