ANZ eGate a fully bank operated payment gateway widely used in Australia has grown into a popular multi payment method across the whole internet. ANZ eGate hosted payment module is a Magento extension that provides secure and reliable online payments using this payment gateway. It is designed to process and control transactions over the Internet through secure protocols.
ANZ eGage Hosted Payment module leverages various facilities provided by ANZ eGate payment gateway like integration with non-Internet-based commerce systems, such as Interactive Voice Response (IVR), call centers, Mail Order Telephone Order (MOTO) or point-of-sale (POS) systems; allows the use of credit cards to the customers in online payments and also supports interactive voice recognition system.
- Simple to set up and manage
- Supports IVR – Interactive Voice Recognition system
- Support for online shopping carts
- Allows to take orders from mail/telephone
- Allows integration with online as well as non-internet based commerce systems
- Provides detailed payment reports to better manage customer relations and understand CRM opportunities
- Provides same day order processing and settlement facility
- Customers get added security by use of ‘Verified by Visa’ and ‘MasterCard’ secure codes by ANZ gateway
- Faster payment processing 24x7
Q: Can I use this module on any of my test domains or IP?
A: This extension comes with single domain license. You can’t use the module on domain other then the official licensed domain. You also won’t be able to use module with any IP as that will not show the domain name. However you have following test domains available for your development and testing work.
Q: After module installation, it is not getting displayed on frontend. Is there some setting or configuration that I might have missed?
A: That could happen if you forget to configure your module after installation. You need to enable the module after installation. Go to System->Configuration->Payment Methods and from the ANZ eGate tab on the right side select YES in the third option “Enable”.
Q: I want to use the ANZ payment gateway but don’t want my customers to leave my site. Is there any way I can let them use this gateway without redirecting to ANZ site?
A:Yes, you can download our free version of ANZ eGate module that will allow payment through credit card through ANZ payment gateway during the checkout process itself without redirecting to another page.
- Good Support provided Review by Tom Oliver
Quality Communication Price Timeline
- Have been using the module for 5 months Review by Grant Gondo
Quality Price Timeline
I have been using your ANZ module for 5 months and its amzing working with that. My sales also got increased after offering ANZ hosted payment solution as a payment method on my magento ecommerce store.
Thanks for all your help
PS : I am interested in providing refund facility using ANZ please contact me if you can develop that. (Posted on 4/24/12)
- Excellent Support Review by Chris Duncan
Quality Price Timeline
Nice work done (Posted on 3/14/12)
Write Your Own Review
Version Log Details
- Provides integration between the ANZ eGate payment gateway interface and Magento to allow online credit card processing.
11/02/2013 “Pending”, “Canceled”, “On Hold”, “Payment Review” and “Suspected Fraud” statuses have been removed from new order status combo box.
17/01/2013 “Complete” and “Closed” statuses have been removed from new order status combo box as they are protected in Magneto.
22/10/2012 Solve the success page redirection issue.
17/09/2012 Cancel order issue resolved.